IT 3110: Systems Automation
This assignment will hone your system automation skills with ansible.
Recreate the following with ansible. You need not create any reports or charts.
- You should run the appropriate inodehog programs. You need not have an 8 gig machine. I don’t care if you use an mbr or gpt partition table (don’t care if they are primary or logical partitions).
- Your assignment, should just create the appropriate 10 partitions, format them correctly, and mount them.
- Don’t worry about mounting the home partition, unless you really want to.
- Your assignment should also run the appropriate inodehog programs in each of the 10 partitions.
- After running the hog program, use a raw shell module to get the output of
ls -l | wc -lto see how many files were created. Store the result in a variable and have ansible print that variable out in a debug message.
Pass off in class.
Last Updated 03/31/2021