- Download pygi-aio-3.18.2_rev5-setup.exe from the Windows section. There may be a newer verions of this file. If so, use it.
- Run the installer
- Select “No” to portable python
- Select your python version(s) and Click OK.
- Select “Base packages” and “GTK-3.18.8” -> Next
- Do not select any “Non-Gnome Libraries” -> Next
- Do not select any “devtools” -> Next
- “Ready to Install?” -> Yes
- “Done” -> OK
- Wait for command window to leave.
brew install gtk+3 gobject-introspection pygobject pygobject3
sudo apt-get install python-gi
Last Updated 09/12/2018